ABOUT THE JOURNAL
«GISAP: Earth and Space Sciences» - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to Earth and Space sciences. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Astrometry and celestial mechanics
- Astrophysics and radioastronomy
- Aerospace survey of the Earth, photogrammetry
- Geology, exploration of antracides
- Geology, exploration of solid mineral deposits, minerageny
- Geomechanics, dissociation of the rock by explosion, mine aerogasdynamics и and mine thermal physics
- Geomorphology and evolutional geography
- Geotectonics and geodynamics
- Geotechnology (subterranean, open, constructural)
- Geophysics, geophysical methods of mineralogic deposits exploration
- Geochemistry, geochemical methods of natural resources exploration
- Earth hydrology, water resources, hydrochemistry
- Glaciology and criology of the land
- Mining and oil-and-gas geology, geophysics, mine survey и subsoil geometry
- Land management, land cadastre
- Geological engineering, geocryology и mineralogical soil science
- Meteorology, climatology, agrometeorology
- Mineralogy, crystallography
- Natural resources enrichment
- General and regional geology
- Paleontology and stratigraphy
- Petrology, volcanology
- Oil and gas field development
- Building and exploitation of oil and gas pipelines and storages
- Theoretical basis of mine technical systems engineering
- Well-drilling and exploitation technology
- Technology and technics of prospecting survey
- Technology of offshore field exploration
- Solar physics
- Physics of atmosphere and hydrosphere
- Physical and bio-geography, soil geography and landscape geochemistry
- Economic, social and political geography
- Other special sciences covering separate matters of Earth Sciences
- Other special sciences covering separate matters of Astronomy and other Space sciences
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Earth and Space Sciences.
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2052-3890 (Print)
ISSN 2052-644X (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Earth and Space Sciences", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to increase interest of the general public to matters of Earth and Space Sciences and international attention to works of our authors.